When Robert Napieralski bought a company called ICS in 2008, he saw potential for a business opportunity but, more importantly, he saw a way to create much needed jobs in the USA during a crippling economic recession.
Robert retired from a successful forms and software business he founded in 1974, and sold that company as an ESOP which, in turn, made all the employees the new owners. When that was completed, Robert felt compelled to do something about the economic situation he saw unfolding. There was an opportunity to purchase a company in California, Inventory Control Systems, that sold auto dealer supplies. So, he moved the company to Belmont Michigan, near his hometown and changed the name to Nap’s Dealer Supplies (Nap Supply).
In 2018 Nap’s built a new facility in Rockford, Michigan. The increased space has allowed Nap’s to expand its product line and branch into new markets.
Nap Supply specializes in automotive repair and dealership supplies. Nap Supply offers some of the most competitive prices on Floor Mats, Seat Covers, Dealer Forms, and more!
- Provide a culture focused on honesty and integrity.
- Strive to always innovate while delivering top quality products.
- Deliver excellent service to customers and coworkers
- Treat everyone with kindness and respect
PRODUCT SHIPPING INFORMATION
REFUNDS, RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Please call Nap Dealer Supply for all returns within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Custom imprinted goods are non-refundable unless due to a Nap's Dealer Supplies error.
- Please check your order for correct quantity, spelling and size immediately upon delivery.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt of product.